Tuesday, June 5, 2012

On The Road To Pittsburgh

The home of the Pittsburgh Steelers, I have been told, is a beautiful area. The city is booming right now and things are going well there. The fact that my son just accepted a promotion and needs to relocate to the steel city is a bitter sweet moment for me.

I am so proud of him for his business prowess and the fact that he is the youngest Regional Manager in his company, Prime Communications. On the other hand, I hate the fact that he is going so far away from us. To make matters worse, my grandson of course is going away as well.

My wife and I have had many discussions about how we are going to handle this big change in our lives. We haven't reached any conclusion, but I guess we'll survive.

He is our only child so when he leaves we are it!

We will adapt and survive but it won't be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment